CleanPower HomeGUARD – Surge protector for the entire house
Surge Protector for protecting the entire house against Secondary Lightning
- Power Handling 7000W (30A), 230V 50Hz.
- Compliance Certified to IEC 61643 international standard.
- ACCIMT Tested and Approved.
- 2500 Joules Higher Surge Absorption @ 8/20μS ~ 13,000A Max
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Dual Stage High Performance Protection Circuitry
- Designed to comply with EU and CE standards.
- Whole House protection against secondary lightning
- One Year Product Warranty and after sales support. Warranty also covers lightning damages.
- High Quality Sri Lankan Engineered Product.
Free shipping on all orders above LKR10,000. (Buy together SAVE more)
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Island-wide Delivery
- Secure online payments
- Same day dispatch for morning orders
- Made in Sri Lanka by Bravo Solutions
Bravo Solutions in collaboration with Comnet Labs in Sweden has designed a superior quality Surge protector that was not available in Sri Lankan market for an affordable price thus far. Bravo CleanPower Surge protectors are designed and manufactured to European quality standards using the highest quality electronic components. We also embed decades of scientific research on the behavioral patterns of lightening into our Surge Protector Design. Our Engineering knowledge is also equally implemented.
All our Surge Protectors are based on ‘Series Protection’ technology ensuring the highest level of protection than ‘parallel protection’ SPDs in the market.
Furthermore, CleanPower Surge protectors are Dual Stage. That means the surge is absorbed at two different stages ensuring higher protection.
CleanPower is also Reverse Polarity Protected. That means there are two identical SPD paths for Nutral and Live circuits. Most direct to Din- Rail type protectors do not have this feature.
CleanPower HomeGUARD (released in June 2023) fills the gap in our Surge Protector (SPD) lineup that can protect the entire house against secondary lightning. This product can handle a maximum current of up-to 30A. If your home appliances demand more current, then you need to load balance the MCB set by using multiple HomeGUARD units. Installation of this device is also NOT plug and play. That means you need to get the services of a qualified electrical technician to do the proper installation. We will provide all the installation information with the product.
|Dimensions||16 × 9 × 7 cm|