Surge Protector for Low/Mid Power Applications with Dual Outputs
- Power Handling 1200W (5A), 230V 50Hz.
- Compliance Certified to IEC 61643 international standard.
- 200 Joules Higher Surge Absorption @ 8/20μS ~ 13,000A Max
- Dual Fuse and Reverse Polarity Protection
- Dual Stage High Performance Protection Circuitry
- LED status indication. Designed to comply with EU and CE standards.
- Dual Sockets for 2 simultaneous appliance protections.
- One Year Product Warranty and after sales support. Warranty also covers lightning damages.
- High Quality Sri Lankan Engineered Product.
Out of stock
Free shipping on all orders above LKR3000
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Island-wide FREE Delivery
- Secure online payments
- Same day dispatch for morning orders
- Made in Sri Lanka by Bravo Solutions
Bravo Solutions in collaboration with Comnet Labs in Sweden has designed a superior quality Surge protector that was not available in Sri Lankan market for an affordable price thus far. Bravo CleanPower Surge protectors are designed and manufactured to European quality standards using the highest quality electronic components. We also embed decades of scientific research on the behavioral patterns of lightening into our Surge Protector Design. Our Engineering knowledge is also equally implemented.
All our Surge Protectors are based on ‘Series Protection’ technology ensuring the highest level of protection than ‘parallel protection’ SPDs in the market.
Furthermore, CleanPower Surge protectors are Dual Stage. That means the surge is absorbed at two different stages ensuring higher protection.
CleanPower is also Reverse Polarity Protected. That means there are two identical SPD paths for Nutral and Live circuits. Most direct to Din- Rail type protectors do not have this feature.