Bravo Timer Devices
TURN off appliances and save power
Bravo Solutions manufactures different timing devices for different applications.
TimeTRAP can turn ON and OFF appliances coupled with a real time clock. This product can be used effectively for energy waste management.
KillerWATT Lite 13A is also a timing device that can be used to keep a device turned ON for a specific time and then turn it OFF.
TimeTRAP is a programmable timer that can be used to turn ON/OFF electrical appliances at a given time of the day. The turn ON and OFF can be done multiple times a day depening on the model. Full Surge protection is also built-in to it for added protection of the connected appliances.
Connect the supplied power cord to the wall socket. Connect the appliances that need to be turned ON/OFF to TimeTRAP’s plug base. Bravo TimeTRAP 5A is designed to handle a maximum load of 5A(1200W). Therefore DO NOT connect appliances that require higher currents. We have a high power TimeTRAP model for custom orders.
Check the fuse and replace with a 5A -8A glass type cylindrical fuse if necessary. These fuses are available in major electrical stores.
Appliances that can be used with TimeTRAP
- Fans (Exhaust and conventional)
- Mobile Phone / Laptop / TAB charging with overcharge prevention.
- Fish Tank Pumps
- Name Board light systems
- ‘Pirith’ audio playback systems
- Turn OFF the fridge at night peak time for energy saving.
- Turn ON security lights at defined times.
- Home Automation
- Agriculture Automation (Drip Irrigation, climatic control)
Features and Specifications
- Power Handling 1200W (5A), 230V 50Hz.
- Level-3 Full Surge Protection. (IEC 61643 Certified)
- LCD status indication. Designed to comply with EU and CE standards.
- Easy Time Adjustments using the LCD display
- Memory Retention up-to 2 weeks without power.
- One Year Product Warranty and after sales support.
- High Quality Sri Lankan Engineered Product by Bravo Solutions
Bravo Solutions is proud to introduce the “Programmable Memory Timer” named as KillerWATT Lite 13A . This innovative new product opens a new horizon in energy saving in home and industrial appliances by way of Energy Waste Management. Everything you need to save power at home/shop is built into one single and compact unit. The user can easily program the timer and turn off the appliance at the correct time and prevent energy wastage
KillerWATT Lite 13A operates from 230V 50Hz AC (180V – 250V supported). It can handle a load of 3000W.
The built in Level-1 Surge protector circuitry protects your appliances from unwanted power line surge voltages. This feature is typically important for residents of industrial areas.
The built in Power Sensor circuitry monitors the power consumption of the connected device continuously and determines the Optimal Power Point for doing the Switching. Simple timers does not have this feature and can damage the connected appliance during switching.
Connection and Operation
Connect the supplied power cord to the wall socket. Connect the appliance for Energy saving to KillerWATT’s plug bases. Bravo KillerWATT Lite 13A is designed to handle a maximum load of 13A. Therefore DO NOT connect appliances that require higher currents.
The user has to program the appropriate timing for the intended appliance. The methodology of programming is described in detail in the user manual.
KillerWATT Lite 13A is typically useful in preventing overcharging of Laptops / Tabs and Smartphones. They can be set to charge for a given period and then automatically turned OFF completely thus increasing the battery life.
Appliances for Energy waste prevention
- Water Pump
- Rice Cooker
- Clothes Iron
- Tablet and Smart Phones
Features at a glance
- Installation is simple. Detailed operating instructions in Sinhala and English. Timing and all adjustments using 2 buttons.
- Our Own design Technology.
- Designed by qualified Sri Lankan Engineers. One year Warranty and superior after sales support by a Sri Lankan company .
- Many satisfied customers island wide and overseas.
- Energy Saving by turning the appliances OFF at programmed time. No rocket science. Saving is straightforward.
- Built in Level -1 Surge Protection for your connected appliance.
- Built in Power Sensor with OPPT (Optimal Power Point tracking) Technology.
- Power Switching is triggered through a Power Sensor circuit, giving more protection to your connected appliance