CleanPOWER Micro – AddON Type SPD Module
Add-on type Surge Protector for Low/Mid Power Applications
- Power Handling 1200W (5A), 230V 50Hz.
- Compliance Certified to IEC 61643 international standard.
- 200 Joules Higher Surge Absorption @ 8/20μS ~ 13,000A Max
- Dual Fuse and Reverse Polarity Protection
- Dual Stage High Performance Protection Circuitry
- Designed to comply with EU and CE standards.
- Can be wired in series with the breaker circuit
- One Year Product Warranty and after sales support. Warranty also covers lightning damages.
- High Quality Sri Lankan Engineered Product.
- Trusted by leading Telecom companies.
Free shipping on all orders above LKR10,000. (Buy together SAVE more)
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Island-wide Delivery
- Secure online payments
- Same day dispatch for morning orders
- Made in Sri Lanka by Bravo Solutions
Bravo Solutions in collaboration with Comnet Labs in Sweden has designed a superior quality Surge protector series that was not available in Sri Lankan market for an affordable price thus far. Bravo CleanPower Surge protectors are designed and manufactured to European quality standards using the highest quality electronic components. We also embed decades of scientific research on the behavioral patterns of lightening into our Surge Protector Design. Our Engineering knowledge is also equally implemented.
All our Surge Protectors are based on ‘Series Protection’ technology ensuring the highest level of protection than ‘parallel protection’ SPDs in the market.
Furthermore, CleanPower Surge protectors are Dual Stage. That means the surge is absorbed at two different stages ensuring higher protection.
CleanPower SPDs are also Reverse Polarity Protected. That means there are two identical SPD paths for Nutral and Live circuits. Most direct to Din- Rail type protectors do not have this feature.
CleanPower Micro is designed to protect individual circuit breaker lines that supply power to appliances specially that are non-pluggable. Example, Fans, Lights, Distributed Alarms, IoT appliance etc.. CleanPower Micro can be wired to the the respective breaker line in series and protect all the appliances in that breaker line. This is a very cost effective method provided that the whole breaker circuit power consumption is lower than the CleanPOWER Micro’s power handling capability (i.e. 1200W). If your lights and fans are wired to separated breaker lines, this method can be applied effectively. But if your breaker line has Power sockets also attached to it, then special care must be taken in order not to overdrive the CleanPower Micro.
|6.5 × 6.0 × 3.5 cm